Thursday 8 January 2015

ZeChic yourself!

Hey Newslings! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I was on vacation in another city XD As you all probably noticed the WoozBand is making a new ZeChic store. Well not store but new ZeChic outfits. They're only avavible for VIPS and I think they're not transferable. Some woozens used Charles Proxy to get them earlier. They spoiled the outfits. They said everything and pictured it what's gonna be there. I even tried myself to do the Charles Proxy hack. They updated it so I didn't know how ._. I think they'll add the ZeChic stuff today (the 8th of January) at 12 PM WoozTime. I can't wait! They posted some pictures of the outfits. It's sooooo cute! ♥
Can't wait for the ZeChic outfits, I'm very curious what will the prices be. That's all for today! Stay tuned!

-Kristina ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment