Wednesday 29 April 2015

Design Contest Winners!

Hey Newslings! Sorry for not posting so long, I was very busy and Dea's (Gamer) Google account is kicked out of the blog because her evil cousin Michael took over -.- ! If you read the blog post he made it IS NOT TRUE ! Sorry about the post that can't be read, I tried fixing it but it won't work ;-; So moving on to the point:

The contest winners are:

AutumnLight and David541i! The designs are fabulous, you deserved to win!

Here are the posts:

MyaWooz
Wayyyyyy back in March, we asked you to send us your designs for spring 2015. Lemme tell you, we had a hard time narrowing your submissions, but now I can finally reveal one of our fabulous winners! AutumnLight's work is STUNNING. (We took off the sunglasses cuz we thought they were a bit more 'summer' than 'spring'... hope you don't mind boo!) xx

I would literally buy the outfit (If my mom lets me). It's just irresistable ♥

Don't worry guys, we got some Woozen-designed threads for y'all as well. s/o todavid541i for his powerful spring outfit, which will be sold on Thursday. Now the real question is, who should wear it?

It's great David! I'd also buy this (if I was a boy) XD Loving the pants and shoes you drew by the way! 

MyaWooz
Another day, another fab Woozen-designed ensemble. KaTaRiNaSpaRkZ created an outfit celebrates the fact that we can FINALLY go outside without suiting up in a million layers. This casual, relaxed, hippie-inspired look will be available tomorrow!

I would literally buy this too! You people are amazing and so creative ♥ It's great Katarina! (By the way my sister's name is Katarina in real xD)

That's all for today! Stay tuned c; And don't forget to click the ads!

-Kristina ♥

P.S. We almost reached 6000 pageviews ♥!

No comments:

Post a Comment