Monday 22 December 2014

I'm back '-'

Hello Newslings sorry I haven't been posting that much ;P My parents have such good gift hiding skills I know what I'm getting an Ipad it was literally on the table -_- good hiding mom and dad good hiding...Who's excited for Christmas!? I watched too many Christmas movies and I cant watch anymore sick of them ._. The new woozmas sweaters are so fab I want one D: I didn't really like the hair though..I'm in Toronto and we did have snow but it kept melting so now were having a no snow Christmas that's no fun ._. At least we still have Christmas :P I might not be posting 24-25th because of Christmas of course! I also sleep next to the fire place which is the chimney too '-' I'll be hearing foot steps O_O Glitz7 is being very helpful telling people to buy a song for charity <3 Isn't that nice?

-Woozworld News Gamer c;

No comments:

Post a Comment