Wednesday 3 December 2014

News these days

Newslings, very important news, well 2 news. Let's start by the first one:

There is this "virtual world" named "KidzWorld" and it's visiting Woozworld. I signed up and it's horrible, really. I have no words really to describe it .-. 

On to the second news as my bloggers described it:


Old Woozworld coming back? More words are unblocked. When Woozens saw this they were so happy, but now they're "testing" us? And if we use them we get a warning? And get auto-banned after. What were they expecting? Us for not to use it?! Really Woozworld? =-= And btw (by the way) if I get banned, I really wouldn't care. Woozworld wouldn't be fair then, no wonder it will shut down after 6 years? Well, people don't pay enough, that's why there are higher prices. If they listened and made it like 2.99$ or 1.99$ per outfit, they'll have enough money. Like literally, it would be cheap and more people can buy it! And also the VIP should be like 30€ plus the 15.000 wooz & beex. That's 1 year VIP when I buyed it.

Well umm, I'm really bored so I'm just like: "Nope, don't have more ideas to write. Buhbye post." Stay tuned .-.

-Kristina ♥

P.S look at this: 


Isn't it great we can say usernames? XD

No comments:

Post a Comment