Friday 20 March 2015

1Swaggerchick00 EXPOSED

Hey there guys you might see by the title Swagger got exposed there is a video but I wont be posting it because it is REALLY disturbing. Good thing it got blocked off Woozworld but now everyone has been talking about it xD I want to see Swaggers reaction once she gets on. I don't really like her but what ever. A new quiz on safety has come out! Password Protection and also the quest was kind of hard but I did it all. The quest was collecting 5 computers in Woozworld (Not in other peoples unitz only Woozworld unitz) I'm guessing you get a check mark symbz after doing all the quizzes and guests. But there pretty easy. Also you get a trophy after every quest you complete! Also you get a new title xD I want that checkmark symbz though .-.

-Woozworld news Gamer c;

1 comment:

  1. where are the laptops? i found one in the stop bullying hq.

    xxx
    Chillinggirl

    ReplyDelete