Monday 30 March 2015

I'm back!

That's right Newslings! I'm back! Dea did the 150 posts special without even noticing .-. I am literally so lost in Woozworld because I missed almost everything. So I'm guessing there's a new font? Right? Or I'm going crazy ._. Moving on, here's the news:

JennyWooz
Wondering about the new WooPetz? Find out more about these chatty, independent, clean creatures in the blog!

Yup! There is a new WooPetZ in ShopZ and clothing for it in Store! 

Moving on (Sorry it's so short I'm tired):

MyaWooz shared a Photo
"Classy or messy, cute or casual, or somewhere in between? Whatever your style, live YOUR spring! xx"

New outfits! As you can see in the picture ;-D

Other news:

The SWEETEST Woozworld is coming to Android but can you predict when? Read theblog and then head to the Woozworld Plazato make your guess!

The Sweetest Woozworld!

"Woozworld is about to get a little bit sweeter as we’re preparing to launch on Android(TM)! We will be joining the delicious Android family sooner than you think.
android_HT_ENSoon, you will be able to play Woozworld whenever and where ever you want. At school, an I-Didn’t-Want-To-Go hockey game or a Can’t-I-Stay-Home dance recital, you can always connect with your Woozworld account.
We will give you more details in the next few weeks but until then we have a challenge for you. Can you predict the launch of Woozworld for Android?
You only have one guess so shake those Magic 8 balls and boot up those psychic powers! Once you have a date in mind, head to the Woozworld Plaz and click the GREEN Podz. Submit the date you and then wait!
Everyone who enters the correct date will get a special achievement and exclusive item to show off.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc."

I am so excited for this one! I can't wait till we get Woozworld for Android. It's been so long of wanting this!

And the last news:

The Eggster collection has just arrived inShopz; you'll find everything you need to celebrate Easter! Get hopping before they're all gone! xx

That's all for today! Stay tuned c; And don't forget to click the ads, it helps me a lot!

-Kristina ♥

P.S. Check out the OptionZ menu and the new beex thing ;-D

No comments:

Post a Comment