Thursday 19 March 2015

Happy Late St.Patricks Day!.

Well happy late St.Patricks Day! How are you all doing?? I'm on Spring Break (YAY!) I saw the movie Cinderella no spoiler alert but so many people die in it .-. Also I got to see Frozen Fever! Both were great! ;-D I have gone to so many places for Spring Break but sadly school starts on Monday :''''( But I kind of miss school because I'm a weirdo. You guys should try the Cyber Bullying Quiz! I actually think it was fun to do the quest and both the quiz so I can't wait for more quizzes and quests for it :D! But there is a big queue when there is new quizzes like for the Patricks Quiz the queue broke and when it got fixed there was still lots of people so I just did it late and also the quest to find Patty was so hard. Also I well be posting way more then I usually do (I usually post like in years JK LOL) And I might think of a contest for you guys to participate in! Cool right? Well I guess that's it for today. Stay tuned everyone!

-Woozworld News Gamer c;

No comments:

Post a Comment