Monday 2 March 2015

New WoozGuides!

Hey Newslings! Sorry for not posting in a long time but I've been SUPER busy. Here's the news:

1.JennyWooz
Domo design contest winners are here! Congrats to DarkblackgoldLaura-Lyn,MeepDaSheepminecraftsydiasparkle-heart, and Xyo12. We'd like to thank everyone that submitted a design - we love to see your creativity at work!


I'm so glad to be back in Woozworld :3 And if you ever have any issues in Woozworld, we have a bunch of new WoozGuidez that you can turn to for help: Agentblue10,catvalentine11CosmicThunderCupcake37,loveandy, and TobanJ!

Congratulations for getting the title WoozGuide and for winning the Domo Design Contest! :) (WoozGuides) I hope you will do great in your job! Well, I guess that's all for today. Stay tuned for more c; And don't forget to click the ads!

-Kristina ♥

P.S. I'll remodel the blog soon into a spring theme c;

No comments:

Post a Comment