Friday 14 November 2014

:D

Guess what Newslings!! Today we are talking about:

                         Woozworld Fame!!!!


The interesting thing here is that "Virtual Fame" doesn't EXIST. Well, to some people it does XD. For example the ones who HAVE IT.  In Woozworld now I feel so loved o-0 I have like 130 friend requests (New record) XD And these people added me:

1. XxGoldayymakerxX (My bae (Best friend) XD)
2. ItsSupermantt (feeling so awkward that he did add me o-0)
3. Sunset916
4. MouseCara (Mousey the other bae XD)
5. Milica108 (Another Bae) 
6. lily462 (Bursts blogger XD) She also loves PewDiePie and a K-Pop fan too (Just like me)

7. Ems37 (She's so fabulous XD)

And even MaxWooz added me because I won at 'Scape The Zombie'

(I'm so friendly don't ask why is everyone my bae XD)

Well, .-. I forgot the rest. XD Anyways, I kinda feel loved and all.♥ Like something that I always wanted on Woozworld since a year ago XD is finally true! Omg this post is all filled with XD. Awkward.... Even one person asked me to add them c': Feel so loved again ♥ That person was: juicey-JELLEY
Also we have longer posts and only like 5 posts by me in one day... Awkward again...... That's all for today? o_o Noo, we have more posts from me, I'm sure XD Stay tuned!!

-Kristina ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment