Friday 28 November 2014

Im feeling so cozy >.<

Rofl hey Newslings!

We actually reached 100 posts o-0 I'm watching Elf while drinking hot chocolate >.< Everyone loves Christmas..BUT if you don't celebrate it i'm also looking forward to New Years! (WOW 2015!) and don't forget my birthday c; (Feb.11 Yes I know its TOO early) What is better New Years or Christmas? I say both because on Christmas you can get so cozy with hot chocolate and Christmas movies and songs! And New Years I say is the craziest holiday! We get to stay up and count down oh and it's going to turn into 2015! I just can believe days have gone by so fast. I'm not suppose to celebrate Christmas but I am suppose to my mom is christian and my dad is muslim (They don't fight because Albanian muslims and christians some how get along) Here in Toronto its -2! And theres actually no snow but its too early so. Was Black Friday good? (Forever 21 for life ;D) Ok you know whats REALLY cute those little kittens on the new Black Friday WW deals..Oh and I forgot who are you supporting? Im supporting Logan which is also the winning team right now too! Caluse doesn't seem like she would be the right one..And also Santax1 and Kris Klauz look evil for some reason o-0

-Woozworld News Gamer c;

No comments:

Post a Comment