Monday 10 November 2014

Omg!

Thank you all XD For 2000 Views!! In only three months I think! Oh and please click the BOTW xD ! It's our blog's special thing! Who would have tought of BOTW XD (Bae of the week). Apply for it. We will be choosing random Woozens. So, Good luck XD
Oh and the news for today is that a hacker is on the leaderboard!!! Please be sure to report CoolManPoolMan because he is hacking the leaderboard. I told @Melodyartistic  and i told @Caceymama too! The Woozguides. And this month the Woozguides are going to be chosen for those who applied. Good luck!! I applied too soo XD wish me luck too and for Gamer also! That's all for today! Oh and I did remind you of the Ad thing. It will be added in 2-3 days I think once we get the apporval (Google is crawling on our site to get the report from it) Google is maybe doing it now .-. Hi Google!! XD Stay tuned!!! c;

-Kristina ♥

4 comments: