Tuesday 11 November 2014

Wooow

Hey Newslings XD New post with me (Again). I feel like my authors are so lazy to post Tbh (To be honest) XDD We need longer posts and that is for sure! So today's theme is:

                     THE WNTM OUTFITS!

Girls:


Boys: 

Ok so maybe someone would disagree with me about the outfits. Well, personally I like the hair and the top (for girls) and maybe the top and leggings (for boys) the other stuff is YUCK! The girls outfit looks like we are aliens, really. And the boys outfit hair looks like the salon worker isn't a worker at all (that sentence has no sense omg) As I wanted to say in this sentence is that the hair looks like someone just ruined a perfect hair! Like the style now in real life and in WoozWorld sometimes looks like someone wants to puke =-= Like the Fashion Show on Fashion TV looks like real aliens, with the make up and all. I can't belive the style. If I was a designer I would make something that at least looks HUMAN! Literally, not ALIENS! For God's sake omg. Like really even Burst's authors complain about the outfits. And if you people are reading this, Hi!! XD Mya our fashion judge would know this already.I can't wait till Jay's freestyle. Next week... And I'm very curious about the WOTW (Woozen Of The Week), like who will win! Oh, and also about the WNTM (Woozworld's Next Top Model) Well this is all, for today? I think I'll post more than two posts today. And tell Leavving too, and Gamer (Dea)! That's all for today! Stay Tuned!! (Oh, and BTW (by the way) we will make posts more interesting and our blog c;) 

-Kristina ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment