Saturday 22 November 2014

PopWooz!

Today's PopWooz is the best! BabieZ designs XD It's really awesome! Here's the picture! I'm next to Jenny (So happy) xD

I'm so happy for the PopWooz it's really awesome xD. And Jenny's fabulous outfit tho. This was at Goldy's unitz (XxGoldayymakerxX) Jenny really liked it and she even added Goldy. She always says Hi to the famous woozens even when TJ entered she noticed right away! =-= So dissapointing she needs to take like 5 minutes to say hi to me! How hard I try I'll never accomplish this :-: She didn't even give me a hug! From now on I won't even try. Even tho it hurts me =-= This 1 year on WoozWorld I tried and I can't even accomplish it. Well that's all for today I guess. Stay tuned!

-Kristina ♥

P.S I purchased SHINee bracelets Five pieces 

No comments:

Post a Comment